Crooked Teeth? No Problem!
Actual Smile Makeover case by Dr. Leedy
- Porcelain Veneers– Veneers are very thin pieces of porcelain and shaped and then layered onto the front of the teeth. They can also fix gaps and stained teeth. Veneers are an absolutely beautiful way to make your smile over. The best part about them is they are very strong and natural looking, and more stain resistant than natural teeth!
- Invisalign®– Invisalign® uses clear aligners that move the teeth gradually until you have achieved the desired result. They are a very popular choice for straightening teeth. They are comfortable and can hardly be seen compared with traditional orthodontics.
Let Your Inner Beauty Shine
Schedule a consultation today!
Cracked or Broken Teeth? Decaying or Misshapen Teeth?
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Also called white fillings, or composite fillings, they restore and mimic the natural appearance of tooth structure. In addition to restoring teeth that have fractured or decayed, tooth colored fillings may also be used cosmetically to change the size, color, and shape of teeth.
- Crowns – Crowns are needed when your tooth is severely decayed or cracked. Crowns can also be used in preventative measures to keep weak teeth from breaking or cracking. The crown provides the strength needed to chew food completely without further damaging the tooth. The crown fits completely around and on top of the tooth, offering a weakened tooth the support it needs.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates are thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Feel confident in your smile. Call today for a consultation and we will carefully discuss all the options available for you. Don’t wait another minute to be proud to open your mouth and share your beautiful smile with everyone.
If you have any questions about Smile Makeovers or are ready to schedule a consultation with your Abilene cosmetic dentist, Dr. Leedy or Dr. Green at Leedy Dental, give us a call today at (325) 268-0013 or schedule a visit online!